Become a WiiSDA Affiliate
Do you have automotive background with 5-10 years of experience?
Looking for Automotive Professionals and Affiliates
Who is an affiliate?
WiiSDA affiliate is a person responsible for identifying and obtaining local candidates from a defined region for work opportunities in Norway. Ideally, the affiliate should have automotive background with good understanding of what technical and social skills are needed for mechanics, technicians, panel beaters and painters to succeed in the Nordic market.
- 5-10 years of experience in the automotive industry
- Structured and independent
- Fluent in English (oral and written)
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Computer literate and experienced user in Office 365
Affiliates at WiiSDA? Affiliate position with WiiSDA is part-time. This means you can keep your current job and use position with WiiSDA as a source of extra income. You will receive training and necessary knowledge on the type of candidates we need, the whole process of employment, working conditions in Norway and everything a candidate might ask you.
Your job will include:
- Finding great candidates and communication with them
- Checking documents (school diplomas, CV, references)
- Guiding candidates to our HR team that will then conduct interviews with candidates you preselected.
- To apply for a position as affiliate send your CV and references to email@example.com